I think I need a place I can turn to as a reminder of what eating out does to my body:
T2R - RESTAURANT VERSION
- Steak and Shake = Milkshakes make my stomach feel like crap, and my digestive system go wonky, plus they always forget the ranch dressing for the onion rings...yeah, and the onion rings are just too much for your belly too.
- Applebee's = No matter what you order, it always makes you feel bloated, plus, they somehow find a weigh to mess up your order when it's just a salad.
- Wendy's = A burger AND a salad is too much for your stomach (See Steak and Shake), just get the big salads they have, and you'll be fine, don't touch the flavored boneless wings.
- QDoba = They always get your order right, but the shell of their salads, while tasty, is way too heavy, take a break and get the salad naked, Chicken is the only decent meat they have.
- Chipotle = The chips upset your stomach, provide your own or just get the burrito bowl without chips, and the barbacoa meat is WAY too salty...YUCK! Tacos are occasionally fine if you need something crunchy.
- Taco Bell = You better be extraordinarily drunk cause there is NO REASON you should be eating here...you only like the stuff that's bad for you here.
- Aladdin's = You should only eat here for dinner, and only if you have 600 extra calories for the day, you know you like the tabouli and the chicken mishwi salad with the hot sauce and yogurt dressing...maybe the shish kabob salad, that's a lot of calories, and ask them to give you less pita bread to stop you from eating or wasting it
- Starbucks = Ok, anything you order should be NONFAT NO WHIP, and for pastries, you have no reason to order anything that isn't reduced fat...don't want the few things they have that are reduced fat? Then don't order any pastry, also Grande is the biggest size you should ever order...Venti is WAY too much.
TIPS FOR ANY OTHER RESTAURANT NOT LISTED HERE:
- Just get fish and vegetables, or a salad of some sort...even if they make it with added calories, you still get some nutrients you probably wouldn't with something else.
That's more like it!!!
Day 1...this is it, I can feel it.
Your Workout Buddy